The Caucasus region lies on the border of Europe and Asia and is home to breathtaking natural scenery, vibrant cities, historic villages and numerous religious monuments. You’ll spend 12 days travelling to three countries: Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
Join and tour Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan with Expat Explore to experience fascinating history, religious sites and unique cultures of this beautiful part of the world! Begin in Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan and travel through Georgia before completing the tour in Yerevan, Armenia’s capital city. Along the way, the expertly crafted Georgia Armenia Azerbaijan itinerary showcases travel highlights of tours to Caucasus countries.
There are 34 included experiences on this incredible trip! Highlights of the tour:
- Explore the capital cities of Baku (Azerbaijan), Tbilisi (Georgia) and Yerevan (Armenia). In each spot, travellers can enjoy the unique cultures, traditions and flavours of local life! Enjoy a city sightseeing tour in Baku, take an informative walking tour of Tbilisi and embark on a Yerevan city tour.
- Gain insight into the authentic local way of life when dining with a local family in Georgia, sharing lunch with a local Armenian family in Odzun, and enjoying a traditional Armenian dinner complete with traditional music and dancing on your final night!
- Admire the natural beauty at sites like Lake Sevan. Head outdoors and explore Georgia in Gobustan National Park (where you will set off on an exciting mud volcano safari!).
- Take an off-road trip to Gergeti Trinity Church - the dramatic setting makes it one of the most beautiful churches in the world!
- Learn more about the art of traditional and modern Georgian winemaking in Khareba - and enjoy a wine tasting!
- Take a step back in history and visit Gori, the birthplace of Joseph Stalin.
- Visit the Haghpat Monastery which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Tick a number of religious monuments off your bucket list, such as the Yeddi Gumbez Mosque, the Sioni Cathedral, the Jvan Monastery, the Garni Pagan Temple and much, much more on this Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan tour.
- Spend time in Dilijan, known as the “Switzerland of Armenia” thanks to its stunning location!
Is this the right tour for me?
If you are looking for an exciting mix of beautiful scenery, fascinating culture and rich history, in a destination that feels off the beaten track, this is the tour for you. The itinerary showcases it all with exciting included experiences.
How many days is enough to explore Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan?
This Caucasus vacation package is the perfect introduction to the region. The itinerary includes travel highlights, hidden gems and authentic experiences in each country.
What is the accommodation like on tour?
Our team has hand-picked quality hotels in each destination. Travellers can expect twin share rooms and will be paired with a traveller of the same gender. If you would like a private room, an optional single supplement is available.
What is the best way to explore Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan?
Exploring this part of the world on a guided group coach tour means you enjoy an exciting balance of insightful information, exciting experiences and stunning destinations.
Enjoy tours to the Caucasus regions with Expat Explore for a travel experience that is fun, convenient and affordable!