This England vacation package is quintessentially British! Over this 7 day England trip, you’ll get to travel around the highlights of England. Enjoy visits to historic cities, ancient fortifications and quaint coastal towns. England has long been a hub of culture, art, music and literature. This England tour showcases the best of the country in cities like Oxford, Liverpool and York; it is sure to delight music enthusiasts, film buffs and history lovers!
From breathtaking views and scenic drives to cities filled with cobblestone streets and tales dating back centuries - touring England with Expat Explore comes with a number of highlights:
- Simply stunning scenery! England holidays are a feast for the eyes. Enjoy the views of the Lake District, the beautiful landscapes in Devon, a drive through Cheddar Gorge, stops in picturesque seaside towns and a scenic drive through the Cotswolds.
- Grab your chance to explore the mystical Stonehenge on an optional excursion. There are a number of theories regarding why this prehistoric monument, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was built nearly 5,000 years ago. This is your opportunity to visit the famous site.
- Delve into historic England on an orientation tour during a visit to the city of Bath, with the option to explore the Roman Baths.
- Cultural experiences for literature, music and movie lovers. Visit Stratford-Upon-Avon the birthplace of famous playwright and poet Shakespeare. Take a driving tour through Liverpool which was the home of the Beatles (you can also enjoy an optional visit to the Beatles Story museum). Stroll through Alnwick Castle which has been a filming site for the Harry Potter movies, Downton Abbey and more!
- Visit the historic (and famous!) university towns of Oxford and Cambridge and enjoy a locally guided tour through Oxford for deeper insight into this unique stop on this England holiday.
Is this the right tour for me?
Is it expensive to visit England?
England can be an expensive destination to visit. However, with Expat Explore’s England package deals you can enjoy a fun, affordable and convenient tour of England, with accommodation, transport, exciting inclusions and most meals included in the tour price.
What is the accommodation like?
Expat Explore’s England guided tours, make use of quality hotels and twin-share accommodation. If travelling alone, travellers will be paired with someone of the same gender. Anyone who would prefer a little more privacy is able to purchase a single room supplement.
What is the best time to visit the UK?
There are a number of great times to visit the UK. Why not visit during one of the famous British holidays such as the Queen’s birthday, Burns’ Night or St Patrick’s Day? Spring and autumn are good options; the weather is mild and mostly pleasant (although there is always the chance of rain - this is the United Kingdom!) Spring and autumn also mean smaller crowds at popular attractions. Summers are warm and bring better weather - along with bigger crowds as it is high season! Winter is a fun and festive time to visit England complete with winter festivals and Christmas markets. Do note that it does become very cold during winter with the chance of snow in many parts. You can revel in the UK’s winter festivities on Expat Explore’s Great Britain Christmas tour!
How many days do you need to tour London and England?
The length of your trip depends on what you would like to see. This 7 day trip to England is a great introduction and overview of the destination.
What is the best way to tour London and England?
Coach tours are an excellent way to travel. Enjoy the comfort of coach travel as you travel between destinations in a convenient and relaxed way.
This week-long British holiday is a chance to discover the best of England!