Home to an incredible diversity of nature and cultures, Peru is a South American country with so much to offer all types of travellers. Peru is most famous for its ancient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World! Machu Picchu is located among the undulating mountains and Inca ruins of the Sacred Valley. You’ll also see plenty of friendly llamas and alpacas in this area!
Peru’s climate is semi-arid, with mild, dry winters and hot, wet summers. Peruvian food is widely regarded as some of the best in the world with ceviche being its national dish. Ceviche combines fresh, raw seafood with citrus juice and flavourful spices. Lima is Peru’s colourful capital city and is known as South America’s culinary capital. Explore Lima’s many excellent restaurants, soak up Peru’s fascinating history at one of the city’s museums and admire the remaining Spanish colonial buildings including the Presidential Palace and the Monastery of San Francisco.
Visit Peru with Expat Explore and experience an adventure of a lifetime! Our Sacred Peru tour will take you to the lively city of Lima, the stunning city of Puno on Lake Titicaca, the majestic Sacred Valley (the best place to learn about Incan history) and Cusco, once the capital of the Inca Empire and now a bustling city. An optional excursion to the incomparable Machu Picchu is highly recommended!
€2,065From €1,550 €141 per day
- Flexible booking ?Move your tour date without any
administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back
guarantee?You have 30 days from
booking to change your mind.
- Flexible booking ?Move your tour date without any administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back guarantee ?You have 30 days from booking to change your mind.
€2065.00From €1550.00 Sacred Peru
11 Days | 1 Country
- Start and end your tour in the striking Peruvian capital, Lima
- Be charmed by the distinct beauty of Arequipa city
- Explore the rolling hills and hidden gems of the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- Pass through Cusco, a celebrated UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experiences: 13
- Meals Incl: 15
- Accommodation: 2, 3 & 4* hotels
- Ages: 10 - 75+
- Transport Type: Coach