Immerse yourself in the best that West Europe has to offer over 10 days. Buckle up and join us on the Best of Western Europe one-way tour, beginning in London and ending in Rome. This western Europe itinerary is jam-packed with top attractions, incredible scenery, historical sites, authentic experiences and tonnes of fun!
See the highlights of seven countries including the United Kingdom, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy plus a stop in Liechtenstein!
Hop aboard this Western Europe tour and enjoy a number of highlights:
- See historic European landmarks! Explore Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany and find out why it is said to have provided inspiration for Disney’s Sleeping Beauty Castle! You’ll also get to snap photos of the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa. These are longstanding favourites for travellers on Western European tours.
- Experience the natural beauty of Rhine Falls in Switzerland - one of Europe’s most powerful waterfalls.
- Visit the Champagne region in France where you will enjoy a Champagne tasting in Reims.
- Enjoy free days in Paris, Lucerne and Tuscany - some of the best places to visit in Western Europe - and explore at your leisure.
- Take in the sights of the “City of Love” on a driving tour of Paris. Exploring Paris is a real highlight of Europe package deals!
- Enjoy several authentic European experiences: See how cuckoo clocks are made in Germany’s Black Forest, taste balsamic vinegar in Modena and take in a leather-making demonstration in Florence.
- Complete your Western Europe vacation with visits to Siena, Innsbruck, Heidelberg, Titisee and Vaduz!
Is this the right tour for me?
What can I expect from the accommodation on tour?
You’ll spend 9 nights in twin-share rooms with private en-suite bathrooms. Travellers will be paired up with someone of the same gender. Looking for some privacy? No problem! A single room supplement is available to purchase.
What should I pack?
Pack according to the time of year you are travelling through Western Europe. Summer can become hot so pack light, breathable clothing. For winter, bring along warm clothing including a thick jacket or coat. In spring and autumn, layers are a good idea. Be sure to pack sturdy walking shoes for city tours as well as sun protection and a rain jacket/umbrella for all times of year - it’s best to be prepared!
How much time will be spent travelling by bus?
Our western coach tours’ itineraries have been designed to maximise travel experiences! There are no major driving days and drive times will include comfort stops. Luckily, the Western European scenery is sure to keep you captivated as we travel between destinations!
What are the best cities in Western Europe to visit?
Where do we even begin? Western Europe is home to a number of amazing cities to visit. Top destinations include Paris, London, Lucerne, Florence and Rome which are all included on this tour.
Expat Explore’s Western Europe tour packages are an excellent way to experience this captivating part of the world. Enjoy a holiday that is hassle free with accommodation, transport, most meals and a number of unforgettable activities included in the tour price! The Best of Western Europe tour is an affordable, convenient and fun way to travel; filled with history, great food and amazing sites. Pack your bag, buckle up and you are ready to go west with the best!