Famous for its claims of being the world’s oldest surviving sovereign state, San Marino is a small, yet fascinating destination. Our Expat San Marino tours will take you around the state, show you the best that there is to see and ensure your experience is memorable.
The best time to visit San Marino depends largely on how you’d prefer your holiday to go. However, the summer months - June to September - allow you to see the beauty of the countryside, as well as the Changing of the Guard, which is a popular tourist attraction.
Popular places to visit in San Marino include the many museums found in the different towns. These museums range in categories - from torture and vampires to cars and fine arts. Another famous landmark is the San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visiting this place is high on the list of things to do in San Marino.
Since the tiny country has no airport and no railways, the best way to visit San Marino is by car or by bus. San Marino travel is as safe as it gets. The entire state is relatively crime-free, and you won’t have to worry much about crime during your vacation.
Often a popular day trip destination, San Marino accommodation is, in fact, quite comfy. Staying a night - or three - is recommended to get the full feel of the state. With our skilled Expat tour guides, a trip to San Marino is the best way to enjoy the lesser-known side of Europe.
€2,085From €1,485 €124 per day
Italy, San Marino
- Flexible booking ?Move your tour date without any
administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back
guarantee?You have 30 days from
booking to change your mind.
- Flexible booking ?Move your tour date without any administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back guarantee ?You have 30 days from booking to change your mind.
€2085.00From €1485.00 Italian Delights
12 Days | 2 Countries
- Walking tours of Rome and Florence with local guides
- Guided tour of the ancient ruins of Pompeii
- Free days to explore Sorrento, Rome and Venice
- Visit Verona, Florence, Pisa and the Italian Lakes
Italy, San Marino
- Experiences: 18
- Meals Incl: 16
- Accommodation: 2, 3 & 4* hotels
- Ages: 10 - 75+
- Transport Type: Coach