Turkey, now officially internationally recognised as Türkiye, is full of natural beauty, culture and history. This former stop along the Silk Route is a must-see travel destination! Expat Explore Turkey tours are led by English-speaking locals. These guides know their country inside-out! You will get to see Turkey through Turkish eyes. The bazaars of Istanbul will unfold before your eyes. And the battlefields of Gallipoli will let travellers reflect on the past.
Turkey is the result of many great cultures. The country was home to the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Each left their mark! This historical backdrop is made for a holiday of exploration and wonder. From Aegean olive groves, to the city of Ankara, our Turkey tours include all the must-see locations. This includes the iconic Hagia Sophia with its famous dome and mosaics.
Likewise, the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace are calling your name! Other historic sites include the Library of Celsus in Ephesus and Troy. You can experience the wonders of nature at the Pamukkale terraces. The fairy chimneys of Cappadocia are also bound to leave you awestruck. Come with us as we explore this land of magic and culture. This is one vacation opportunity you should not miss.
Highlights of TurkeyWas
€1,550From €1,355 €136 per day
- Flexible booking ?Move your tour date without any
administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back
guarantee?You have 30 days from
booking to change your mind.
- Flexible booking ?Move your tour date without any administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back guarantee ?You have 30 days from booking to change your mind.
€1550.00From €1355.00 Highlights of Turkey
10 Days | 1 Country
- Visit the ancient cities of Troy, Pergamom, Hierapolis and Ephesus
- Explore the iconic sights in Istanbul such as the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace
- Relax in the resort town of Kusadasi
- Marvel at the beauty of Pammukale’s terraces and hot springs
- Admire the unique beauty of Cappadocia’s fairy chimneys
- Experiences: 19
- Meals Incl: 15
- Accommodation: 2, 3 & 4* hotels
- Ages: 10 - 75+
- Transport Type: Coach