Costa Rica is a beautiful country, covered with luscious rainforests and dense jungle. But where is Costa Rica located? It’s a central American country that touches both the Caribbean and the Pacific coastlines.
Costa Rica is famous for its historically active volcanoes and rich biodiversity. It’s also known to be an ideal spot for a beach holiday, thanks to its many gorgeous beaches.
One of the most interesting things about Costa Rica is the Costa Rican capital of San Jose, that holds the key to the countries past. A pre-Columbian gold museum and few architectural feats, increase Costa Rica tourism.
If you’re wanting to visit Costa Rica, you’ll be happy to know that the country is fairly safe, however petty theft still happens.
Costa Rica travel is a once in a lifetime experience and should not be missed. When visiting Costa Rica, know that travelling by rental car is by far the easiest way to get around. It’s best to prepare a car and driver before your Costa Rica Vacation.
The best time to visit Costa Rica is between December and April, which is the countries dry season.
Costa Rica is predominantly Spanish, however, you’re bound to find a few locals that can speak English. It’s advised that you brush up on your Spanish vocabulary before your journey.
A Costa Rican tour is by far the best way to experience this beautiful country, so be sure to book a Costa Rica tour guide before your trip.
Panama & Costa Rica EscapeWas
€2,130From €1,810 €151 per day
Start: Panama City
End: San Jose
Panama, Costa Rica
- Flexible booking ?Move your tour date without any
administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back
guarantee?You have 30 days from
booking to change your mind.
- Flexible booking ?Move your tour date without any administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back guarantee ?You have 30 days from booking to change your mind.
€2130.00From €1810.00 Panama & Costa Rica Escape
12 Days | 2 Countries
- Explore the capital of Panama, Panama City
- Discover the engineering marvels of the Panama Canal and Miraflores Lock
- Explore the fascinating ecosystem of the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Visit Panama's Bocas del Toro Islands, one of the most popular holiday destinations
Panama, Costa Rica
- Experiences: 9
- Meals Incl: 14
- Accommodation: 2, 3 & 4* hotels
- Ages: 10 - 75+
- Transport Type: Coach