Panama is a stunning country, with an ideal climate and welcoming locals. The diversity in plant and animal life makes for a fascinating Panama tour.
The country acts as a bridge of land between North and South America, but is also home to some amazing landmarks and holiday spots. It is most famous for the Panama Canal, an artificial waterway 82km in length that connects the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
Panama things to do are mostly based outdoors - hiking, kayaking, river rafting and pickleball are some of the best activities. Equally fun things to do on your Panama vacation include water-based sports such as surfing, scuba diving and snorkelling. These Panama adventures are offered to thrill-seeking travellers.
For more relaxed Panama excursions, there are cloud forests to see, beaches to relax on, and Panama city tours to partake in. Our Expat Explore tour guides will expertly advise you on where to go and what to see based on your preferences.
The best time to visit Panama is January to Mid-May, while the weather is dry and rainy days are few. However, thanks to its tropical climate, you can easily enjoy Panama all year if you bring an umbrella!
While you tour Panama, be sure to check out the well-known coffee farms, and perhaps take a cruise down the canal.
Start: Panama City
End: San Jose
Panama, Costa Rica
- Flexible booking ?Move your tour date without any
administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back
guarantee?You have 30 days from
booking to change your mind.
- Flexible booking ?Move your tour date without any administration fees. T&C's apply.
- 30-day money-back guarantee ?You have 30 days from booking to change your mind.
€2130.00From €1810.00 Panama & Costa Rica Escape
12 Days | 2 Countries
- Explore the capital of Panama, Panama City
- Discover the engineering marvels of the Panama Canal and Miraflores Lock
- Explore the fascinating ecosystem of the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Visit Panama's Bocas del Toro Islands, one of the most popular holiday destinations
Panama, Costa Rica
- Experiences: 9
- Meals Incl: 14
- Accommodation: 2, 3 & 4* hotels
- Ages: 10 - 75+
- Transport Type: Coach