With so much to see in both the USA and Canada, it can be hard to choose between the two! Not to mention that North America is massive and finding time to travel to both can be tricky. However, with this Eastern USA & Canada Escape + New York tour, you won’t have to worry about any of that! We’ll take you all the way from New York City to Canada, with visits to Pittsburgh, Detroit, Boston, Washington and more!
Combining a trip to New York with tours of Eastern USA and Canada allows you to experience two countries over 15 days! You’ll be able to visit multiple destinations and enjoy a number of highlights in each location.
Some of these highlights are:
- Guided tours of Quebec City, Toronto city centre, Detroit and Washington DC, as well as a walking tour of Ottawa and a driving tour of Boston. Your guides will offer plenty of local insight into these fascinating places.
- Sampling regional delicacies such as New York pizza, poutine in Old Montreal, Canadian ice wine at Niagara-on-the-Lake, Polish Boys in Cleveland and, of course, authentic Canadian maple syrup on a maple farm!
- Visits to multiple sites of incredible natural beauty such as Niagara Falls, Cannon Mountain, White Mountain National Forest and Flume Gorge. These are serious bucket-list experiences!
- Free days to explore at your own pace in New York, Boston, Quebec and Washing D.C.
- See the many iconic monuments of Washington D.C. as well as fascinating historical sights in New Port, Boston and the gorgeous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Quebec.
- Options to add on a spectacular helicopter ride or boat trip when you visit Niagara Falls!
Is this the right tour for me?
If you’ve dreamed of seeing the USA and Canada but weren’t sure how to go about it, this tour has got you covered! Starting in New York and then travelling to Canada before heading back through the Eastern USA, this tour will reveal untouched natural beauty, friendly locals and rich history.
What will the accommodation be like?
All hotels have been hand-selected by the Expat Explore team. Travellers will share with someone of the same gender. A single supplement upgrade is available for those seeking more privacy.
Are coach tours to Canada and the USA expensive?
The USA and Canada can be pricey to visit. However, on this Expat Explore guided group tour, the accommodation, transport, most meals and many experiences are included in the tour price. This gives you more budget to spend on the things you love!
When is the best time to visit Canada and the USA?
With so many gorgeous natural landscapes, Eastern USA and Canada offer so much to see all year round. However, winter (December-February) can be a difficult time to travel due to extreme temperatures. The summer months from June-August are pleasantly warm and perfect for outdoor activities. While May and September are slightly cooler and great for avoiding crowds.
Get ready to experience all the beauty and bucket-list experiences of New York, Eastern USA and Canada on this fun, affordable and convenient group tour!