If you’re wondering “What should I do for New Year?” Here is your answer! Expat Explore’s New Year’s Eve packages in Great Britain are packed full of great destinations, breathtaking landscapes, fascinating historical sites and world-famous New Year’s Eve celebrations! Hogmanay (New Year’s Eve) in Edinburgh is a renowned street party full of festivities and fun! Edinburgh is definitely the place to be when celebrating New Year’s Eve in the UK.
The tour visits three countries: England, Scotland and Wales. It travels to top destinations across Great Britain, conveniently beginning and ending in the central travel hub of London.
The Great Britain New Year tour offers a number of highlights:
- Ring in the New Year in Edinburgh! Scotland’s capital city is world-famous for its Hogmanay street party festival which you’ll experience on this tour.
- Experience breathtaking natural scenery across Great Britain, including the picturesque Scottish Highlands and ruggedly beautiful Glen Coe in Scotland, as well as the stunning Lake District National Park in England.
- Enjoy classic British experiences including a traditional pub lunch and Scottish whisky tasting.
- See the famous Loch Ness and Ben Nevis, Britain’s tallest peak.
- Visit historic towns and cities such as York, Cambridge, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon and Gretna Green.
- Explore Liverpool (home of The Beatles!), Cardiff and Fort William.
Is this the right tour for me?
This tour is perfect for travellers looking for a memorable way to ring in the new year! You’ll experience the unforgettable experience of Hogmanay in Edinburgh , one of the best places to stay for New Year in Scotland, along with an array of Great Britain’s top destinations included in the itinerary!
Where is good to go for New Year’s Eve in the UK?
Edinburgh in Scotland is the best place to be for New Year’s Eve celebrations in the UK!
What do the British do for New Years?
Family and friends gather to ring in the new year. The Hogmanay street party in Edinburgh is the most renowned celebration while huge events take place in other major cities across the UK, including London.
What are the best things to do in Edinburgh at New Year?
Once you have enjoyed the nighttime celebrations, Edinburgh is an incredible city in which to celebrate the first day of the new year! Explore the Old Town, visit the Castle, climb Calton Hill, stroll through the historic neighbourhoods and enjoy the welcoming Scottish hospitality!
If you are looking for a fun, affordable and convenient way to enjoy the new year, this group tour of Great Britain is a must!