Enjoy a real taste of the serene European lifestyle on Expat Explore’s 15-day Portugal and Spain packages. Visit three countries: Spain, Portugal and Andorra (one of the smallest countries in Europe!). In just over two weeks, this tour showcases a number of highlights across Spain and Portugal; from historic cities and breathtaking views to UNESCO World Heritage Sites and mouth-watering foodie finds. The itinerary is brimming with 26 included experiences which are perfectly balanced against three full days in Barcelona, Seville and Lisbon to spend as you wish.
Begin and end the tour in Madrid, Spain’s vibrant capital city. There are a number of highlights on these exciting Spain and Portugal tours including:
- Full days to explore Barcelona, Seville and Lisbon. Spend the day as you wish - explore on your own or join the optional excursions.
- Historic delights in Segovia, Toledo and the Old City of Salamanca are all UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Feast on local cuisine! Enjoy tapas in Seville, try fresh seafood in San Sebastian and indulge in paella in Valencia. Sampling the food is a must-do on Spain packages!
- Sip local wines in Porto and enjoy a wine tasting in Spain.
- Experience even more history in Avila, Zaragoza and the picturesque Peniscola in Spain. Admire the fortifications and medieval architecture in Guarda and Obidos in Portugal.
- Enjoy the incredible scenery of Portugal’s Algarve region - a real highlight of Portugal vacation packages!
- See Puente Nuevo in Ronda and visit the city that is home to the running of the bulls in Pamplona.
- Admire the medieval architecture of Belmonte Castle
- Embark on a guided walking tour of Seville plus orientation tours of Valencia, Salamanca and Porto.
- See the top attractions of Lisbon and Barcelona on city driving tours - two ever-popular cities on Portugal and Spain trips!
Is this the right tour for me?
How many days do you need in Spain and Portugal?
Two weeks in Spain and Portugal is a great amount of time to see a number of destinations and enjoy great experiences! This two-week itinerary combines included activities that highlight the best of these destinations as well as free time and full free days to relax and spend as you wish.
How do you travel between Spain and Portugal?
Travel from Spain to Portugal by coach on this Expat Explore Spain and Portugal tour. The countries share a border making travel between them easy and accessible. Expat Explore's air-conditioned coaches are the best way to travel Spain and Portugal as they are safe, comfortable and the transport costs are included in the tour price!
What is there to do in Spain and Portugal?
There are a variety of activities to enjoy in these two countries! Explore bustling cities, enjoy local cuisine, embrace a taste of local culture with music and dance, and discover more about the countries’ unique history. When you travel Portugal and Spain, you can relax on the beach in the Algarve, explore top attractions in Madrid, Barcelona and Lisbon, and explore several historic towns and hidden gems along the way.
What can I expect from the accommodation?
Accommodation will be twin-share rooms in quality hotels that have been hand-picked by our team. Travellers will share with someone of the same gender. For more privacy, you can pay for a single supplement and enjoy your own private room.
See the best of Spain and Portugal on this 15-day tour with accommodation, transport, most meals and tons of exciting activities included in the price of the tour!