Our Best of UK & Ireland tour showcases the highlights of these popular destinations! Over 13 days, experience the top sites, cultural must-sees and best historic attractions of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland tours.
The UK & Ireland trip begins in London and includes a number of highlights:
- Epic scenery and natural wonders! See world-famous sites including the ruggedly beautiful Cliffs of Moher, the picturesque Ring of Kerry and the impressive Giant’s Causeway - both popular stops on Ireland tours. You’ll also spend time in the scenic Scottish Highlands, visit the eerily stunning Glen Coe and amble around the banks of the famous Loch Ness!
- Fascinating history is all around on this UK & Ireland tour! Explore historic cities such as Bath, Edinburgh and York while admiring their incredible architecture.
- Enjoy a locally guided tour of Belfast and gain insight into the unique and turbulent history of the city.
- See historic monuments like Blarney Castle, Hadrian’s Wall and the Treaty Stone at King John’s Castle in Limerick.
- Discover cities rich with culture such as Liverpool, home of the Beatles, and Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare. Take the chance to learn more about these destinations on optional excursions while you visit.
- Experience even more unique culture in Derry, Galway, and Dublin!
- Free days to explore Dublin, Edinburgh and the Ring of Kerry.
- Excellent optional activities including the popular visit to Stonehenge and Ring of Kerry Day Trip. These excursions are a great way to customise both UK tours and Ireland tours!
Is this the right tour for me?
The itinerary combines included experiences, optional activities and ample free-time to discover this ever-popular region, making it a great option for all kinds of travellers! Whether you are looking to admire the impressive landscapes of the UK & Ireland, want to delve into the rich history of these five countries, or are a first-time traveller looking for a trip filled with must-sees, this tour is a fantastic option.
What is the accommodation like?
Travellers will use twin-share rooms and will be paired with travellers of the same gender. Single supplements are available to purchase if you would prefer more privacy.
What is the best way to tour Ireland and the UK?
Wondering how to plan a trip to England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales? A guided group tour is the best option! The itinerary is expertly designed and features bucket-list destinations as well as hidden gems you might not know about otherwise. When you travel by coach, you also get to admire the scenery as you travel and have access to off-the-beaten track destinations. Accommodation, transport, most meals and many activities are included in the tour price,making group coach tours one of the best ways to tour Ireland and the UK.
How fit do I need to be for this tour?
There are orientation walking tours of cities included in this tour that last an hour or two. The pace is comfortable and you will see a number of attractions during the walk. If you are comfortable to keep up then you will be fit enough for the tour. Travel tip - pack comfortable walking shoes!
See the Best of the UK & Ireland in a fun, convenient and affordable way with Expat Explore!