A one month Europe trip is the best way to visit multiple destinations with enough time to fully appreciate each location. Over 31 days, you’ll be guided through 13 different countries across Europe, including the UK and Ireland.
Conveniently starting and ending in London, this 1 month Europe tour package features a fantastic mix of guided tours, fun optional excursions and free time to explore at your own pace.
With so many incredible sights to see on this 1 month Europe itinerary, each day will be full of highlights:
- Sample French wine in Toulouse, try authentic Belgian waffles in Bruges, enjoy a Swiss family dinner in the Alps, learn about whisky in Scotland, drink Guinness in Dublin and sip on wines of the Rhine valley!
- The tour is filled with incredible views and sites! Enjoy scenic driving tours through Paris, Barcelona, the Black Forest, Dublin, Belfast and Liverpool! Drive through Cardiff and North Wales, through the rolling hills of the Cotswolds, past Lake Thun and along the French Riviera with exciting stops along the way.
- Visit ancient sites such as Pont du Gard and the Roman Colosseum and iconic landmarks like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Sagrada Família church and the Eiffel Tower!
- Walking tours of Avignon, Florence, Rome, Monaco and York with local guides who offer fascinating insight into these destinations.
- Admire the breathtaking natural scenery of the Swiss Alps, the Black Forest, the Scottish Highlands, Loch Ness, the Cliffs of Moher and Giant’s Causeway!
- Free days in Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Venice, the Swiss Alps, Amsterdam, Dublin, Kerry Region and Edinburgh.
- Immerse yourself in diverse local cultures! Explore quaint Parisian towns, visit a food market in Barcelona, cycle around Amsterdam, discover football fanaticism in Liverpool, experience Dublin’s nightlife and much more!
Is the right tour for me?
This tour is ideal for travellers who want to experience Europe to the fullest. Not only will you get to see some of the continent‘s most iconic landmarks, you’ll also get to experience unique local cultures. This 1 month tour of Europe offers the perfect balance of guided tours, set itineraries and free time. Over your nine free days, you’ll have the option of partaking in some amazing optional excursions. Some of these excursions include a gondola ride in Venice, a cruise of Loch Ness and skydiving in the Swiss Alps!
What can I expect from the accommodation on tour?
Each hotel has been carefully selected by our expert team. Travellers will share a twin room with their partner or a person of the same gender. Single travellers have the option to pay a single supplement for a private room.
What should I pack for my Europe tour?
In Summer, pack light, breathable clothing. However, regions like the Swiss Alps are cold all year round so be sure to pack warm clothing and a thick jacket regardless of the season. Pack layers for Spring and Autumn. Comfortable walking shoes and a rain-jacket are always must-pack items!
Is Europe expensive to visit?
Touring Europe can be expensive, however, our coach tours offer these experiences at an affordable price with accommodation, transport, most meals and many exciting activities included in the cost.
Discover just how much Europe and the UK has to offer. From jaw-dropping nature to vibrant cities and historic landmarks, this tour has it all!