With our Price Match Guarantee, we promise to give you great tours at unbeatable prices. In fact, we’re so passionate about affordable travel that we’re putting our money where our mouth is. If you find one of our tours at a lower price with an online travel agent, we’ll match it!
How does it work?
1. You find a tour selling at a lower rate than what appears on our site
You’ve seen a cheaper fare for the same tour from an Expat Explore Travel Online Affiliate.
2. Email us within 24 hours with proof
Email a screenshot and URL to the website of the lower offer incl. taxes to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of finding the lower price.
NB! The screenshot must display the last step of the booking process on the website of the Expat Explore Travel Online Affiliate in question (before entry of credit card / payment details), ensuring the name of the tour is visible for our comparison, including proof of date and time.
By sending this email you agree to our Price Match Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Alternatively, you can complete the form below.
3. Use this subject line
Use subject line “Price Match + the tour name” so we can easily assist you. You will receive an automated email to confirm receipt of your request.
4. We’ll check it out
Expat Explore will inspect the competitive offer within our business hours to ensure the offer complies with our T&Cs. Additional information may be required from you at this stage, and should be provided in a timely manner.
5. Receive a provisional booking via email
If valid, Expat Explore will make a provisional reservation on your behalf with our promised amount applied, which will be sent to you via email.
6. Confirm your booking!
We promise to hold your reservation for 48 hours. All you need to do is click the link in your email to make your payment online, or give us a call so that we can process your booking.
Why you must claim within 24 hours
Expat Explore obtains the best live prices at the time of your request. Prices do, however, change by the minute, and the costs may go up in future. Thus, when you book you are then guaranteed the price applicable at the time of your provisional booking. Some Service Providers (for e.g. transport and hotels) may increase their prices closer to departure or during sale periods. Although, this will not affect you as we (Expat Explore) will have already paid the original price on your behalf. Therefore, we can only guarantee a lower tour price than what is listed on our website for 24 hours because prices can go up by the following day.
Please note: We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Price Match Guarantee or restrict its availability to any person at any time for any or no reason and without prior notice or liability to you.
Price Match Guarantee T&Cs
- Employees and their direct relatives, as well as any and all affiliates of Expat Explore are not included in the Price Match Guarantee.
- The offer is only valid for comparisons done with other online travel agents who are ATOL or ABTA members with a website or call centre.
- You must provide a screenshot including proof of time and date, URL or other evidence of a lower price with a competitor that can be confirmed by our customer services team. Additional information may be requested from you, and must be provided in a timely manner.
- Expat Explore must be able to obtain the same price without being a member or part of a loyalty scheme with a competitor.
- The tour must be offered by Expat Explore and have the same tour number.
- The itinerary of the tour (i.e. bypasses) must be the same.
- The tour must leave at the same date and time.
- The room requests must be identical (partner, single traveller supplement or triple room).
- The number of passengers and the kind of passengers (adults, children or infants) must be identical.
- For all offers in currencies not supported on expatexplore.com, the price guarantee is valid for tour comparisons in Pound Sterling. All other currencies would need to match the exchange rate determined by Expat Explore at the time of issuing a provisional booking, to warrant a Price Match Guarantee discount.
- A return traveller will only be able to get their 10% RT traveller discount or the Price Match Guarantee discount, whichever is greater.
- The discount for the price difference cannot be redeemed if the booking is cancelled. In the event the booking is cancelled after redemption of the Price Match Guarantee, the total sum of the discount will be held by Expat Explore, and the customer will receive their Cancellation refund on 10% of the original booking value before the discount was applied.
- Applications for a Price Match Guarantee are not taken by phone. Each uncompleted application will not be executed.
- Bookings will have to be made by phone for the Expat Explore Sales team to validate the Price Match Guarantee discount.
- Maximum value of the discount will be £100, regardless of whether the value of the difference in competitive prices is greater.