This Great Britain Europe tour showcases true British delights with a full week exploring London, Edinburgh, Yorkshire, the Scottish Highlands, Liverpool, Wales and more! Then, leave Great Britain for Europe as you travel from London to Paris! From there, visit the Swiss Alps, the Rhine Valley, Bruges and Amsterdam.
Explore charming countrysides, quaint towns and capital cities! Enjoy plenty of included activities and experiences along with free days in Edinburgh, Paris and the Swiss Alps!
Expat Explore’s Great Britain & Europe Delights tour features a number of highlights:
- Embark on a walking tour in York, orientation tours of Edinburgh and Bath and driving tours of Liverpool, Cardiff and Paris!
- Enjoy a traditional Yorkshire roast dinner, a meal at Edinburgh’s best Italian restaurant, lunch in the English Lake District National Park and a welcome dinner in the Latin Quarter in Paris!
- Learn how Dutch cheese is made, taste Scottish whisky and sip on wine from Burgundy and the Rhine Valley!
- Marvel at mountainous scenery, from Glen Coe and Ben Nevis in the Scottish Highlands to the snowy Swiss Alps.
- Take a punting trip through Cambridge University, cruise down the Rhine River and along the Amsterdam canals.
- Get a photo of the Angel of the North and at Jedburgh Abbey, both highlights of the Great Britain tour, when travelling from Hadrian’s Wall to Edinburgh. Enjoy many more photo opportunities with visits to Stonehenge, Beune (the winemaking capital of Burgundy) and Bruges, a mediaeval Belgian city.
- Enjoy free days to spend as you wish in Edinburgh, Paris and the Swiss Alps. Free time will also be had in Loch Ness, Stratford-Upon-Avon, London and Amsterdam.
Is this the right tour for me?
If you’re looking to combine a Great Britain tour with a tour of top European destinations, look no further than this 2-week coach tour! From spectacular natural landscapes to vibrant cities, this tour showcases countless Europe highlights and features many historic sites and unforgettable activities.
How many days do you need to see England?
With 7 days in Great Britain at the start of this 2-week trip, you will enjoy ample time to explore England! This Great Britain tour is a great mix of top tourist attractions, included activities and free time.
How do I tour the UK and Europe?
Planning a trip can be confusing, time consuming and stressful. That’s where Expat Explore comes in! With our fun, affordable and convenient coach tours, most of the planning is done for you. Transportation and accommodation arrangements are already covered. Most activities and meals are organised too! Coach tours offer a truly fantastic way to travel through Great Britain and Europe.
What should I pack for my Europe and Great Britain tour?
It depends on what time of year you are travelling. In summer, pack light, breathable clothing. In winter be sure to pack warm clothing and a thick jacket. Spring and autumn are generally milder so it’s a good idea to pack layers. A rain jacket and sturdy walking shoes are also must-pack items!
See the best of Great Britain and Europe while making memories to last a lifetime on this fun, affordable and convenient group tour.