Eastern Europe is home to spectacular landscapes, diverse cultures and fascinating history. Exploring this region via rail will reveal all of this and so much more! Touring Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest by train is sure to be a truly unforgettable experience.
Begin your railway adtenture on an Amsterdam train and end in magical Budapest with plenty of memories made along the way.
Some of the highlights on this exciting rail journey include:
- Free days to explore Berlin, Prague and Budapest at your own pace.
- A welcome dinner in Amsterdam, dinner at a traditional German beer hall, an authentic Czech dinner in Prague, a local Hungarian lunch and dinner in a gorgeous Viennese Romanesque and Gothic triple-level cellar!
- Guided tours of Berlin, Prague and Vienna as well as a guided Budapest tour in the Castle District and an orientation tour of Dresden!
- Exciting optional add-on activities such as a Berlin+ tour where you’ll explore the city’s monumental past, a day trip to Ljubljana (the capital of Slovenia) and a Danube river dinner cruise.
- Spectacular scenery from every angle as you travel between destinations by rail!
Is this the right tour for me?
Combining the convenience and comfort of rail travel with the beautiful sights of Eastern Europe will certainly appeal to any traveller! Beginning in Amsterdam, Expat Explore will take you on a journey that offers the perfect balance of guided city tours, free time to explore and stunning natural scenery. Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest tours will appeal to all types of travellers. From foodies to history buffs and nature enthusiasts, this rail journey has something for everyone!
How much does the Amsterdam Berlin train cost?
The great thing about travelling with Expat Explore is that all train fares are included in the tour price! You won’t have to worry about any unnecessary fees as transportation and accommodation costs are already covered. Most activities and meals are included too!
Is travelling by rail safe?
Rail travel is not only one of the safest forms of transport, it is also one of the most comfortable, sustainable and scenic! Your expert guide will be with you at all times to offer peace of mind and up to date information on all of the areas visited.
How fit do I need to be for this tour?
This Amsterdam to Budapest Rail Explorer is made for all fitness levels! If you are fit enough to partake in leisurely city walking tours and to carry your luggage onto the trains, you are fit enough for this tour!
Spend 11 days exploring these Eastern European highlights and experience diverse cultures, cuisines and landscapes in a fun, convenient and affordable way!