This tour offers the best way to enjoy Italy at Leisure! Spend 10 days in Italy and explore Rome, Tuscany, Venice and more. This Italy coach tour combines exciting included activities with free time to enjoy these beautiful Italian regions at your own pace.
Travel from Rome to Tuscany and visit the medieval towns of Siena and San Gimignano. See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and discover the fascinating city of Florence. Stop over in Moderna and enjoy free time in Verona before arriving in magical Venice!
This Italy tour features a number of highlights:
- Enjoy an Italian welcome dinner in Rome and dinner at a local restaurant in Montecatini! Taste wine and antipasti in San Gimignano and balsamic vinegar in Modena.
- Snap a photo at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, a highlight of Italy tours!
- Tour Rome and Florence with local guides. Marvel at the top sights of these enchanting cities.
- Enjoy free days in Rome and Tuscany, as well as two free days in Venice.
- Visit the UNESCO-accredited towns of Siena and Verona, home to Romeo and Juliet!
- Exciting optional activities such as a guided Vatican City tour and Venice gondola ride!
Is this the right tour for me?
If you’re looking for Italy vacation packages that explore the country’s top cities and regions, look no further! One of the best things about this Italy holiday is that it offers a great balance between free time and activity-filled days.
How much does a tour of Italy cost?
Travelling to Italy can be expensive. However, the great thing about travelling with Expat Explore is that you won’t have to worry about any unnecessary fees as transportation and accommodation costs are already covered. Most activities and meals are included too!
Is 10 days enough to tour in Italy?
10 Days is a great amount of time to see some of Italy’s top highlights! This Italy tour is a great mix of visits to top tourist attractions, included activities and free time.
What can I expect from the accommodation on tour?
All hotel accommodation has been carefully hand-picked by our expert team. Travellers can look forward to twin share rooms, shared with a traveller of the same gender. If you are looking for some more privacy, you are free to purchase a single supplement for your tour.
Discover Italy’s ancient history, vibrant culture, delicious cuisine and bucket-list attractions with this fun, affordable and convenient Italy coach tour!