France is one of the world’s most sought-after destinations not only because of its celebrated capital city, Paris but also its gourmet cuisine, stunning countryside and historic monuments. Enjoy a tour in France to discover what makes this country a bucket list destination for so many travellers. Discover top attractions as well as hidden gems and prepare to have many unforgettable experiences!
Some of the many highlights included in this France trip include:
- Culinary delights such as a traditional welcome dinner in Paris, wine tasting in the famed Burgundy region and a dinner of Lyonnaise classics in Lyon!
- Discovering multiple UNESCO World Heritage Sites! Enjoy an orientation tour and overnight stay in picturesque Lyon, a free day to explore the beautiful Loire Valley and a visit to the majestic island commune of Mont Saint-Michel!
- A visit to the gorgeous 15th century Château de Chaumont and its immaculate gardens.
- A tour of the important landing beaches and cemeteries in Normandy and a chance to soak up WWII history.
- A driving tour of Paris, the city of lights and romance! See the city’s most iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Élysées and the Arc de Triomphe!
Is this the right tour for me?
When touring France with Expat Explore for 7 days you’ll be able to see the incredible icons of Paris as well as the picturesque views and châteaux of the French countryside. You’ll see historic monuments and learn about the important role France played during World War II as well as sample regional culinary delights and locally produced wine. This is the perfect France vacation for travellers who want to immerse themselves in French culture, for history buffs, foodies and adventurers alike!
How much does a France trip cost?
A trip to France can be expensive, particularly in major cities like Paris. However, Expat Explore makes touring France very affordable. Accommodation, transport between destinations, several experiences and many meals are all included in the tour price! This allows you more budget to spend on things you love.
What is the best month to visit France?
There is never a bad time to visit France! Northern France has pleasant temperatures and seasonal beauty year-round. Summers are mild and winters are cool. Autumn and spring are quieter with moderate temperatures making these seasons a great time to visit.
Is 7 days enough to tour France?
7 days is a great amount of time to tour in France! Our tours are designed to showcase destinations no matter the time frame.
Get ready to soak up all the exceptional beauty, culture and excitement that France has to offer on this Taste of France trip!