Greece is a popular bucket-list destination for travellers due to its fascinating ancient history, vibrant culture, delicious cuisine and stunning island views. You’ll get to experience all of this and more over 8 days on this Athens, Mykonos and Santorini tour.
By starting your Greek holiday with an Athens tour, you’ll get to learn about and visit some of Greece’s top historical sights. From there, travel from Athens to Mykonos and then island hop from Mykonos to Santorini to soak up plenty of sun, sand and scenery.
Some of the highlights you’ll experience on this Greek island tour from Athens:
- A local guided tour of Athens showcasing awe-inspiring historic landmarks such as the Acropolis, the Parthenon and Hadrian’s Arch.
- A visit to Athens’ Plaka neighbourhood to enjoy an authentic Greek lunch at a local restaurant.
- Two free days each in Santorini and Mykonos, allowing you to fully relax and explore at your own pace!
- Spectacular ocean views as you travel on the Athens to Mykonos ferry and Mykonos to Santorini ferry!
- Tour cost includes a domestic flight from Santorini to Athens.
- Experience even more on your free days with optional activities such as a Mykonos Island & Ano Mera Tour, a South Coast boat trip, an excursion to the Caldera Islands and a Santorini Island day tour!
Is this the right tour for me?
This is the ideal tour for travellers who want to relax and take things at their own pace, yet still want to learn about Greek history. Starting out in Athens allows you to visit some ancient and archeological wonders before setting off on your island adventure. With two full free days in both Mykonos and Santorini, you’ll have plenty of time to explore these incredible islands and laze on the beach!
What is the accommodation like?
All hotels have been carefully selected by our experts. Travellers will stay in twin share rooms and you’ll be paired with a traveller of the same gender if you are travelling alone. Single supplements are available for those looking for extra privacy.
Is 8 days enough to tour Greece?
Yes! 8 days is an excellent amount of time to relax and explore Greece. This tour forms the second-half of our 12-day Best of Greece tour. If you’re looking for a longer tour that combines the highlights of mainland Greece with Santorini and Mykonos, consider booking the full-length tour.
What should I pack?
With tour dates available from April-October, you can expect warm temperatures and sunny skies. Pack summer clothing, swimsuits and plenty of sunscreen! In autumn months, you may need a jacket for the evenings.
This Athens, Mykonos & Santorini tour offers adventure, relaxation and history all rolled into one. Join Expat Explore on this fun, affordable and convenient group tour to start ticking these Grecian hotspots off your bucket list!