Join this eastern USA and eastern Canada tour and enjoy 12 days of iconic American and Canadian landmarks, historic cities, gorgeous scenery and a real taste of local life! You’ll travel from New York City northwards to Canada on this East Coast tour package.
The USA and Canada attract travellers from around the world for a number of reasons. The United States is very much a part of the world’s pop culture and history; it has a wide-reaching influence! It’s the home of superstars and billionaires as well as many famous cities that we see on TV and read about in novels. The USA has impressive sites, history and is a riveting mishmash of cultures. Just north of the border is Canada and what makes a Canadian trip so alluring is the country's pure natural beauty, its rich history and, of course, the friendly people!
Begin and end this trip in New York City with the option to add on a 3-night stay. You can explore “the city that never sleeps” before or after your tour and experience the hype of New York holidays first-hand! A real bucket list adventure!
On this vacation package to Canada and the USA, you’ll get to experience a number of highlights:
- Enjoy a true bucket list experience and see Niagara Falls in person! This Eastern USA & Canada tour visits the Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side (the falls straddle the border between Canada and the USA).
- Why not make it extra special and add a boat trip or helicopter ride? (Available as optional add-ons when you visit Niagara Falls).
- History, history, history! You’ll get to explore cities rich with history in both the USA and Canada.
- Discover more on guided tours of Quebec City (including a visit to Old Quebec which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a popular stop on Canada vacation packages!) and Detroit in Michigan, USA, which is famous for its cars and Motown music! Your guides will offer local insight into these fascinating destinations.
- Embark on orientation tours of Boston, Ottawa, Toronto, and Washington D.C. with your tour leader who will help familiarise you with these top eastern travel destinations and let you know about the top attractions and hidden gems!
- Indulge in ice wine and maple syrup tastings. No Canadian vacation packages would be complete without tasting some of the country’s most famous products!
Is this the right tour for me?
Will there be any free time?
Yes! This tour offers an excellent balance of included activities and experiences as well as free time to explore each destination. There are also three full days included. Enjoy free days in Boston and Washington D.C. where you can enjoy the highlights of an east coast USA holiday as you wish. Also make the most of a full free day in Quebec City and discover more of this beautiful Canadian city which is a highlight of eastern Canada tours.
What will the accommodation be like?
Hotels that have been hand-selected by the Expat Explore team are included on this trip. Travellers will share with someone of the same gender. A single supplement upgrade is available at the time of booking your Eastern USA & Canada Escape.
What sites will I see on this tour?
Famous sites on this tour include Niagara Falls, the White House, Château Frontenac, Washington Monument, the Pentagon, Arlington Cemetery, the Lincoln Memorial, the Liberty Bell and more.
What are the best tours in Canada?
The best tours in Canada are those that include top attractions, showcase the scenery and offer ample time to explore the country’s wonderful cities - which is just what this tour does!
Is it cheaper to travel with a tour?
Absolutely! The USA and Canada can be pricey to visit. On a guided group tour, the accommodation, transport, most meals and many experiences are included in the tour price. This gives you more budget to spend on the things you love!
Experience the best of the region on this Eastern USA and Canada trip on a tour that is convenient, affordable and fun!