Visiting Europe is on the bucket-list of almost every traveller, thanks to the history, culture, traditions and incredible must-see sites. Join this Europe Explorer tour to see some of the continent’s top highlights! This 18 days in Europe itinerary allows you to discover the reasons why Europe is such a popular destination.
Wondering why to choose this tour? France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and the UK are all fantastic European countries to visit and this is your chance to see them in a fun, affordable and convenient way! Here are some of the highlights and bucket-list worthy experiences of this Europe Explorer trip:
- See iconic sites on driving tours of Paris and Barcelona.
- Make the most of free days to explore as you wish in Paris, Barcelona, Rome, the Swiss Alps and Amsterdam. Each free day comes with a range of optional activities to enjoy!
- Admire the views of the scenic Swiss Alps and take in the storybook-like landscape of the Black Forest in Germany. Not forgetting the breathtaking views you’ll enjoy on a drive along the sun-kissed French Riviera complete with a guided tour of Monaco - arguably the best European city for day trips!
- Grab your chance to visit the snow-capped “Top of Europe” on the Train to Jungfraujoch optional excursion.
- Join a local guide to follow in the footsteps of Gladiators in Rome.
- Pay a visit to the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Walk through the heart of Venice, Florence and Avignon with your tour leader to see the cities’ top attractions.
- Visit one of Europe’s smallest countries: Andorra.
- Sail along the canals in Amsterdam and enjoy a relaxing cruise trip along the Rhine River.
- Enjoy a taste of local culture! Sip wine in the south of France and Germany’s Rhine Valley.
- Visit the beautiful towns of Bruges, Siena and Avignon.
Is this the right tour for me?
What is the accommodation like?
On this 18 day European tour, travellers will use twin share rooms and you’ll be paired with a travellers of the same gender if you are travelling alone. Single supplements are available for those looking for some extra privacy.
How many days is enough for Europe?
It depends on what you’d like to see! 18 Days in Europe showcases highlights of the 10 countries visited on tour with free time to spend as you wish. There’s always the option to spend more time in certain places before and after the tour too!
Can you do Europe in 2 weeks?
Yes! Our tour itineraries are designed to show off destinations, no matter the time constraint.
Can I tour Europe in 10 days?
Absolutely - take a look at these great 10 day itineraries on the Europe Highlights, Best of Western Europe, and Europe at Leisure tours.
When to go on a tour to Europe?
One of the great things about Europe is that you can visit anytime. The best time to visit Europe is generally spring when the weather is pleasant and crowds are smaller. Summer is hot while winter is a great option for festive getaways!
Where should I start in Europe?
London is a great place to start as it is a central travel hub with access to the continent.
Make your bucket-list dreams come true and explore Europe with us!