This Cambodia vacation is ideal for adventurous and curious travellers who are eager to experience a unique culture. With a 5 day tour in Cambodia, you’ll discover stunning natural beauty, explore iconic temples like Angkor Wat and learn about Cambodia’s tragic yet important history at the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museums and Killing Fields.
This Taste of Cambodia tour features many incredible highlights:
- Discover Phnom Penh, Cambodia‘s bustling capital city, and tour the Royal Palace complex!
- Shop for souvenirs at Toul Tom Poung Market and the colourful floating village of Chong Kneas. Explore Tonle Sap Lake on a traditional wooden boat!
- Visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and pay your respects at the Killing Fields.
- Watch young local artisans train in the ancient traditions of Khmer culture.
- Explore the iconic Angkor Wat and Wat Phnom temples. No trip to Cambodia would be complete without seeing these stunning spots!
Is this the right tour for me?
Expat Explore Cambodia tours offer an affordable, convenient and fun way to see this spectacular country. Tours of Cambodia combine important history and untamed natural beauty with vibrant cultures and fascinating customs. If you would like to make memories to last a lifetime, then this Taste of Cambodia tour is for you!
What is the best month to go to Cambodia?
The best time to tour Cambodia is during autumn or winter as summers can be unbearably hot. While Cambodia’s climate is warm all year round, December and January are the best months to visit as they are dry and slightly cooler.
Is Cambodia a safe place to visit?
Expat Explore’s Cambodia holiday packages offer a safe and convenient way to travel around this country. Local guides and tour leaders offer peace of mind and up to date information on all of the areas visited.
Is Cambodia a good place for a holiday?
Cambodia is a beautiful and fascinating destination. Cambodia vacations are full of adventure, unique experiences and unforgettable moments. If you would like to experience another country that is equally as vibrant and exciting, have a look at our Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer tour which combines this 5-day Cambodia tour with a 5-day Vietnam tour!
Discover Cambodia’s top sights, local gems and much more when you tour Cambodia with Expat Explore!