Vietnam and Cambodia tours are designed for curious and adventurous travellers who wish to immerse themselves in fascinating cultures. Over 15 days, you’ll explore two of Southeast Asia’s most beautiful and unique destinations. With 10 days in Vietnam you’ll get to visit Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Can Tho and Ho Chi Min! Then, on your Cambodia tour, you’ll visit Phnom Penh and Siem Riep experiencing many highlights along the way.
Tour Cambodia and Vietnam with Expat Explore to experience these highlights:
- A full-day sightseeing tour of Hanoi where you’ll see incredible landmarks such as the Ho Chi Minh Complex, the Temple of Literature, the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple.
- Cruise Ha Long Bay and enjoy an overnight stay onboard a cruise ship! Marvel at the unbelievable beauty of the limestone islands along the way. Learn Tai Chi at sunrise and explore Luon Cave on a bamboo boat.
- Cruise the 80km long Perfume River and see the sights of Hue city on a dragon boat!
- A scenic drive along the coast from Hue to Hoi An with a stop at the majestic Marble Mountains along the way.
- Free afternoons to enjoy as you wish in Hue, Hoi An, Can Tho and Phnom Penh.
- Shop for one-of-a-kind souvenirs and snap some photos at the Cai Rang floating market, the An Binh indoor market, Toul Tom Poung Market and Chong Kneas floating village.
- Crawl through the notorious Cu Chi Tunnels and tour Ho Chi Min (formerly known as Saigon).
- Visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and pay your respects at the Killing Fields in Cambodia.
- Explore the iconic Angkor Wat and Wat Phnom temples. No Cambodia tours would be complete without seeing these stunning spots!
Is this the right tour for me?
A tour of Cambodia and Vietnam is perfect for adventurous travellers of all ages. From important history and fascinating cultures and customs to breathtaking natural beauty, this trip of a lifetime has it all. With 10 days of Vietnam touring and a 5-day Cambodia tour, you’ll be able to fully immerse yourself in these cultures, see multiple regions and truly understand the wonder and diversity of these beautiful nations.
How much does it cost to tour Vietnam and Cambodia?
Vietnam and Cambodia are generally very inexpensive places for overseas travellers and with Expat Explore, they become even more affordable! Your accommodation, transportation, most of your activities, transportation and many meals are already included in the tour cost!
Take a look at our more affordable Vietnam and Cambodia tours, choose to see the highlights of Vietnam or get a taste of Cambodia.
What is the accommodation like?
Travellers will use twin share rooms in 3 and 4 star hotels. You’ll be paired with a traveller of the same gender if you are travelling alone. Single supplements are available for those looking for some extra privacy.
On the Ha Long Bay cruise ship, you’ll be in twin share cabins with private en-suite facilities.
Are Vietnam and Cambodia safe for tourists?
Expat Explore’s guided Vietnam & Cambodia Explorer offers a safe and convenient way to travel around these countries. Local guides and tour leaders offer peace of mind and up to date information on all of the areas visited.
What is the best month to go to Vietnam and Cambodia?
Most areas in Vietnam and Cambodia experience warm weather year-round. However, summer in many regions can be uncomfortably hot and humid. We highly recommend taking your tour to Cambodia and Vietnam in Spring (March-April) or Autumn (September-November) as temperatures will be moderate and rainfall will be light.
Expat Explore tours Cambodia and Vietnam in the most convenient, affordable and fun way possible! Get ready for a journey you will never forget.